TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The offer and the sale of products on our website (“cristianmarcucci.it”) are regulated by the following terms and conditions of sale
The products on cristianmarcucci.it are directly sold by CRISTIAN MARCUCCI s.r.l., with registered office in via Antonio Meucci, 17 loc. Ponte a Ema – 50012 – Bagno a Ripoli Firenze - Iscr. Reg. Imp., C.F. e P.IVA n. 06513400488, (following: "CRISTIAN MARCUCCI")
You can ask any information to CRISTIAN MARCUCCI through our customer service: email@example.com
- Commercial Policy
- The Products presented on the Website cristianmarcucci.it are only offered for sale to consumer
- By consumer we mean a natural person who acts solely for personal purposes not linked in any way to entrepreneurial or business activities. We kindly ask the users who cannot be defined as consumers to refrain from attempting to establish commercial relationships with us and to not submit purchase orders on this website and on its online store.
- On the basis of the above-mentioned commercial policy, we reserve the right to not process orders of products not compliant with it and those whose use is not intended for Customers only.
- These General Conditions of Sale exclusively regulate the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders of between the users of cristianmarcucci.it and the vendor.
- These General Terms of Sale do not apply to the supply of services nor to the sale of products made by individuals - who are not the Vendor - present via hyperlinks, banners or any other hypertext link on cristianmarcucci.it
The Vendor is not responsible for the provision of services by third parties.
- Warranties and information about Product prices
- The Seller does not sell used, irregular or inferior products
- The images and colors of the products offered for sale on cristianmarcucci may not match the real ones, however, as a result of the Internet browser, and the monitor used.
- Product prices may be subject to updates. Check the final sale price before submitting the relevant order form
- All products are equipped with an identification tag fixed with a disposable seal. We ask you not to remove the tag and its seal from the purchased products of which they form an integral part.
- The Vendor, in case of exercise of your right of withdrawal, has the right not to accept the return of products without the relevant tag or have been altered in their essential and qualitative characteristics or that they have been damaged.
- To place an order, add an item to your cart and proceed to purchase
- Once your order has been processed you will receive a confirmation email
- Sent the order you will receive an additional email confirming the shipment with all the information to track your parcel
- Once the order has been placed, it is not possible to change the details or address, please make sure all details are correct before purchase
- For the payment of the price of the products and the related shipping and delivery charges you can follow one of the methods indicated in the order form.
- In case of payment by credit card, financial information ( for example, the credit/debit card number or the date of its expiry ) will be forwarded, via encrypted protocol to the bank chosen by the seller providing the related electronic payment services at a distance, without third parties having access to it in any way.
This information, moreover, will never be used by the Seller except to complete the the procedures related to your purchase and to issue refunds in the event of any refund of products following exercise of your right of withdrawal or where it is necessary to prevent or report to the police fraud commission on cristianmarcucci.it.
The price for the purchase of the products and the shipping and delivery costs will be charged to your bank account at the time of shipment of purchased products.
- Shipment and delivery
- To know the specific methods of shipping and delivery of products, access the shipping section. Please pay attention to the information in this section because this directions form an integral and substantial part of these General Conditions of sales, consequently, shall be deemed to be fully read and accepted by you at the time your order form is sent.
- Right of withdrawal
- You have the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with the Seller, without any penalty and without specifying the reason within fourteen (14) working days, starting from the day of receipt of the products purchased on cristianmarcucci.it. It is not possible to change the chosen garment with another
- In this case, you will have to return the products to the Seller by delivering them to the courier for shipment within fourteen (14) working days starting from when you received the products
- The only expenses for you are the return of the purchased products
- The right of withdrawal - in addition to compliance with the terms and procedures described in the previous points- shall be deemed to be exercised correctly if the following conditions are also fully met:
- The CUSTOMER who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal must communicate it, through explicit declaration, which can be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- the products must not have been used, worn, washed or damaged
- the identification tag must still be attached to the products with the single-use seal, which is an integral part of the goods
- the returned products must be delivered to the forwarder within fourteen (14) working days from the date on which you received the products
- returned products must be returned in their original packaging and properly packaged
- If the Right of Withdrawal is exercised following the procedures and terms indicated in this paragraph, the Seller shall refund any sums already collected for the purchase of the products in accordance with the terms and conditions.
- The sums will be refunded to you in the shortest time possible and, in any case, within thirty (30) days from the date on which the Seller became aware of the exercise of your right of withdrawal, we will activate the refund procedures, once the correct execution of the above terms and conditions has been verified
- If the terms and conditions for the exercise of your right of withdrawal are not respected, as specified in this paragraph, you will not be entitled to reimbursement of sums already paid to the Seller; however, you may, at your own expense, obtain the products in the state in which they were returned to the Seller. Otherwise, the Seller may retain the products, in addition to the sums already paid for their purchase
- Repayment terms and conditions
- After the return of the products, the Seller shall ensure the necessary verification of compliance with the conditions and terms indicated in paragraph 6. In the event that the checks are successfully concluded, the Seller shall send you, by e-mail, the relative confirmation of acceptance of the products so returned.
- Whichever payment method you use, the refund is activated by the Seller in the shortest possible time and in any case within thirty days (30) from the date on which the Seller became aware of the exercise of your right of withdrawal after verification of the correct execution of your right of withdrawal and acceptance of returned products.
- If there is no correspondence between the recipient of the products indicated in the order form and who paid the sums due for their purchase, the refund of the sums, in case of exercise of the right of withdrawal, will be executed by the Seller, in any case, against the person who made the payment.
- The re-credit value date is the same as the debit date; therefore you will not suffer any loss in terms of bank interest.
- Modification and updating
- The General Conditions of Sale are modified from time to time also in consideration of eventual normative changes.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
- The Seller publishes information on its site in order to provide a service to its customers, however declines all responsibility the possibility of any technical or factual inaccuracies and/or typographical errors for which provision is made, following an alert, for immediate correction
- The Seller also reserves the right to make corrections and changes to the site whenever it deems necessary without prior notice
- The Seller makes no warranty that the information published on its website complies with the applicable laws provided by the jurisdiction of the client’s country of residence if different from Italy.
- The Seller declines all responsibility for any problems, damages or risks that the user may encounter during the use of the site.
- The Seller guarantees that its site is protected according to international standards provided for the Internet and, therefore, if used correctly, the User is protected from the risk of viruses.
- The Seller declines all responsibility for any malfunctions related to the deactivation of cookies in the user’s browser.
- The Seller declines any responsibility for the possibility that, due to a particular configuration of the computer used by the Customer or its malfunction, the colors of the products displayed on the site present slight differences from the original.
- The images contained on the website www.cristianmarcucci.it are exclusive property of the Seller.
- Any use of the images of the products, unless expressly authorized with written consent by the Seller, will be pursued in accordance with the law.